Thursday, May 31, 2007

Today's Comic

- Tam likes to talk about books, no shame there.
-Amos believes that he is consistently surrounded by stupid people.
-I don't know how much impact book reading is going to have yet, I'm still sort of playing around. I know how obnoxious it is to read gamer comics and comics about non-web comics. I assume that the percentage of people who have read these books is going to be marginal. That said, I have read them, and they're awesome. So am I making book recommendations? Yes. Do books overshadow the plot of the comic? No, I don't think they will. I have a story of my own in mind.
- Lastly, a couple of people have asked me where this comic is set.
I don't know right now. Apparently in the city of white buildings with white walls. I don't know if it matters where they are unless I'm going to draw backgrounds, which I don't plan to for quite some time.

No comments: